News and Events
28th Annual Jingle Bell Run 5KSaturday December 12th, 2020 | 8:00AM | Gruene, TX
Please join us in person or virtually. The event starts at 8AM. We will have a competitive CHIP timed 5K run on a certified course, a kid’s 1K, and fun for all! Due to ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic Concerns, SJRC Texas ensures the safety of all runners and staff and will adhere to the following guidelines:
- We will follow State Guidelines: https://bit.ly/3caXFeE
- The race is going to be conducted in as safe a manner as possible. This means limited crowds before and after the event.
- Runners are required to wear a mask before the event and afterwards. They are not required nor recommended during the run.
- Participation to Jingle Bell Run will be limited to a maximum of 400 participants. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Registration will be Online only. There will be NO race day registration in order to limit handling of payments.
- Runners will be assigned a start time based on their date of entry in groups of 10. Participants will be allowed to start every minute until all participants are on the course.
- Water and refreshments will be available at the conclusion of the race, but there will be no awards ceremony. Awards will be available onsite as winners are verified.
Please be respectful of other runners and race personnel. We want everyone to have a great time, but we are under tight restrictions by local authorities to conduct this event. We appreciate your understanding, and we are so excited to have you participate in our 28th Annual Jingle Bell Run benefiting the youth of SJRC Texas! Please see below if you would like to sign up to run or become a JBR Sponsor!
SJRC In the News
Fox 29/35 – SA Strong: Foster care graduate shares inspiring story of strength
June 18, 2020
Daytime with Kimberly & Esteban – Foster Care Month: SJRC provides hope to children
May 24, 2019
KSAT12 – Specialized, low-stress school at foster care ranch desperately needs new building
December 17, 2018
KENS5 – FOREVER FAMILY: Young mothers learn how to take care of their new children
July 1, 2018
KENS5 – FOREVER FAMILY: Lujan family answers the call to save lives through adoption
June 16, 2018
KENS5 – Grand Opening of the Kids Kave Game Room at SJRC Texas in Bulverde
December 16, 2016
KENS5 – SJRC Texas CEO talks about National Adoption Month
November 04, 2016
Herald-Zeitung New Braunfels – Restructuring allows non-profit to cut costs, increase support
August 15, 2016
Click here to change this text