• Manage general accounting functions, including, but not limited to accounts payable oversight, payroll, and fixed asset management.
• Post all donation, grant, and misc. income to G/L through deposit function.
• Light A/R duties.
• Gather and verify payroll bi-weekly for entry by Controller.
• Process billings for grantors.
• Fixed Asset maintenance.
• Print A/P checks as scheduled.
• Ensure payments made through various online portals are made.
• Assist preparation of quarterly and year-end financial IRS reports.
• Assess current practices and procedures and make recommendations for improvements.
• Maintain strong employee relationships with Executive Team, Department Heads, and SJRC staff.
• Assist CFO in yearly audit.
• Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
DIRECT REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS
• Direct the Activities of the Accounting Administrator
• High School Diploma or G.E.D. Certification
• 15+ Years’ experience working in Accounting Position.
• 5+ Years’ Experience in MS Excel
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management or Related Field
• 15+ Years’ experience working in Accounting.
• 3+ Years in Nonprofit Industry
• 5+ Years’ Experience in MS Excel and QuickBooks
• Valid Texas Driver’s License, good driving record, ability to provide own transportation and proof of current automobile insurance.
• CPR/First Aid Certification (agency will provide) Professional
• Pending Trainings as required for position